10 Lines on Bharat Jodo Yatra in English
- Bharat Jodo Yatra was launched by Congress leader Rahul Gandhi from Kanyakumari.
- Bharat Jodo Yatra aims to unite India and strengthen the nation.
- The Congress launched the Bharat Jodo March or Pad Yatra, which began on 7 September. the 3,500 km long Bharat Jodo Yatra will be completed in about 150 days.
- Bharat Jodo Yatra, which started on 7th September, completed its 100 days on Friday, 16th December 2022.
- Congress has also launched a website- bharatjodoyatra.in. The website provides details of the march as well as the schedule and date of the visit.
- Bharat Jodo Yatra will cover 12 states in total. It will be from Kanyakumari to Jammu and Kashmir.
- The Congress has claimed that this is the longest foot march by any Indian politician in the history of India. The Yatra has received the support, cooperation, and trust of millions of people.
- Several film and TV personalities like Pooja Bhatt, Riya Sen, Sushant Singh, Swara Bhaskar, Rashmi Desai, Akanksha Puri, and Amol Palekar also joined the march.
- Political parties, social workers, writers, artists, and other big personalities are also a part of this national-level yatra.
- The yatra will enter Delhi on December 24 and move towards Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, and finally Jammu and Kashmir after a break of about eight days.
Also read: 10 Lines on Athletics in English