Lucent gk pdf download in English & Hindi
Lucent gk pdf download in English & Hindi
1. Indian History
1. Ancient India: 1. Harappa Indus Civilization 2. Vedic Culture 31 Mahajanapada Period 3.11. Religious Movement 4. Maurya Period 5.1. Post-Mauryan/Pre-Gupta Period 5.11. Sangam period 6. Gupta period 7. Post-Gupta period Vandana dynasty, II. Medieval India 8. Early-Medieval Period I.
North India (Rajput Period) II. South India (Cholas and States 10 Religious Movements I. Bhakti Movement II. Sufi Movement Others) 9. Sultanate Period 1. Delhi Sultanate II. Vijayanagara and Others 11. Mughal Period 12. Maratha State and Maratha Federation 13. Arrival of Europeans. Third. Modern India: 14. Expansion of British Power (with reference to Bengal, Mysore Punjab etc.) 15.
Economic Impact of British Rule 16. Socio-Religious Movements in 19th-20th Century 17. Freedom Struggle 1. Revolt of 1857 II. Medium stage III. Extremist Phase IV Gandhian Era IV. Miscellaneous: Important dates, places, foreign travellers/envoys. Abbreviations or Alternative Names, Proverbs, Wars, Reforms/Acts Committees/Commissions, Congress Sessions and Governor-General and Viceroy2. World History
2. ANCIENT WORLD :
Mesopotamian Civilization, Egyptian Civilization, Harappan Civilization, Chinese Civilization, Iranian Civilization, Greek Civilization, Roman Civilization, Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. ILMEDIEVAL WORLD: Medieval Europe (Feudalism, Crusades), Arab Civilization, Medieval China, Medieval Japan, Seven Wonders of the Medieval World.
Modern World: Renaissance, Reformation, Geographical Discovery, Glorious Revolution, Industrial Revolution, American Revolution, French Revolution, Unification of Italy, Unification of Germany, World War I, Russian Revolution, Chinese Revolution, Turkish Revolution, World Recession of 1929- 34 Fascism in Italy, Nazism in Germany, Militarism in Japan, World War II. Fourth. Miscellaneous: Important dates, Union of places, Abbreviations or alternate names, Important battles.
Solar system, continents and oceans, biosphere, lithosphere, hydrosphere, atmosphere, latitude and longitude, different heat zones of the earth, longitude and time zones, international date line, motion of the earth, effect of tilted axis on day and night, atmosphere (of the atmosphere) structure and layer),
weather and climate, atmospheric pressure, internal structure of the earth, rocks, earthquakes and volcanoes, various landforms (mountains, plateaus, plains, grasslands, landforms formed by river systems, landforms formed by forms) glaciers, landforms formed by the action of wind, landforms formed by the action of groundwater),
the Indian subcontinent; Location, extent and physical features, Climate diversity in Indian subcontinent, Soil resources of Indian subcontinent, Agriculture in India, Land use pattern of India, Water resources and their use in India, Multipurpose river valley projects, Transport in India, India-facts and Statistics (States and their Capitals Population and States of India, Wildlife Sanctuaries and National Parks in India.
Important Irrigation and Power Projects, Indian Satellites: at a Glance), General Introduction to Asia, Geography of the Indian Subcontinent, Countries with their Capitals and Currency Along, riverside cities, wonders of the world. Countries and their main products and industries. Cities associated with some important industries,
Famous places (India), Famous places (World), Changed names, Continent Earth area, Continent highest and lowest points, Three deepest oceans, Highest mountain peaks (World), Geographical adjectives, Important limits lines. Tribes and their homeland, Glossary.
4. Indian Polity and Constitution
1. Development of Indian Constitution, 2. Constituent Assembly and Formation of Constitution 3. Various sources of Indian Constitution 4. Important Articles of the Constitution 5. Important Amendments of the Constitution 6. Some Special Features of the Indian Constitution. 7. Federal and Unitary Features of the Indian Union 8. Preamble 9. Abolition of Paramount
10. Unification and Merger of Indian States 11. Union and its Territories 12. Reorganization of States 13. Citizenship 14. Fundamental Rights 15. Directive Principles of State Policy 16. Fundamental Duties of 17. Procedure for Amendment of Constitution 18. Executive of Union
19. Parliament of India 20. Executive of States 21. Special Status of Jammu and Kashmir 22. Panchayats 23. Municipalities 24. Supreme Court 25. High Court 26. Inter-State Council 27. Finance Commission 28. Planning Commission 29. National Development Council 30. National Integration Council
31. Inter-State Relations 32. Emergency Provision 33. Public Service Commission 34. Election 35. Delimitation Commission of India 36. Official Language 37. National Emblem 38. Glossary of Constitutional Terms.
5. Indian Economy
1. Salient Features of Indian Economy 2. Economy and Economics 3. Features of Indian Economy 4. Agriculture and Land Development 5. National Income 6. Planning 7. Unemployment 8. Trade and Commerce 9. New Economic Policy 10. Indian Financial System 11 Indian Financial System 12. Banking in India 13. Tax System 14. Industry 15. Foreign Trade 16. Miscellaneous Facts 17. Glossary of Economic and Financial Terms 18. Some Notable Facts * Appendix-1 Salient Features of Economic Survey 2014-15, *Appendix-2 Socio Economic and Caste Census 2011
1. Unit 2. Motion 3. Work, Energy and Power 4. Gravity 5. Pressure 6. Flotation 7. Surface Tension 8. Viscosity 9. Elasticity 10. Simple Harmonic Motion 11. Wave 12. Sound Wave 13. Heat 14. Light 15. Static Electricity 16. Current Electricity 17. Magnetism 18. Atomic and Nuclear Physics 19. Electronics 20. Scientific Instruments 21. Inventions 22. Important Discoveries Related to Physics 23. Different Units of Measurement-Weight 24. Conversion of Units from a System for other systems
1. Matter and its Nature 2. Atomic Structure 3. Periodic Classification of Elements of Gases, 4. Chemical Bonding 5. Oxidation and Reduction 6. Acids, Bases and Salts. Behavior 8. Electrolysis 9. Carbon and Its Compounds 10. Fuels 11. Metallurgy 12. Important Facts About Some Metals 13. Non-metals 14. General Facts
1. Classification of Plant Kingdom 2. Plant Morphology 3. Plant Tissue 4. Photosynthesis 5. Plant Hormones 6. Plant Diseases 7. Ecology 8. Pollution. Zoology 1. Classification of the Animal Kingdom 2. Animal Tissues 3. Human Blood 4. Systems of the Human Body 5. Nutrients 6. Human Diseases 7. Miscellaneous.
1. Firsts in India (Male) 2. Firsts in India (Female) 3. Firsts in World (Male & Female) 4. Superlatives - India 5. Superlatives - World 6. Important Monuments 7. International Boundaries 8. National Emblems 9. National Animals 10. News Agencies 11. Map Lines 12. Political Parties 13. Intelligence Agencies 14. Parliaments 15. Important Signs/Symbols 16. Official Books
17. Newspapers 18. UNO 19. World Organisations 20. UN Secretary Generals 21. International Decades 22. International Years 23. SAARC Years 24. International Weeks 25. Important Days (India & World) 26. India's World Heritage Sites 27 Famous Tourist Spots of India 28. Defence of India 29. Internal Security of India 30. Defence Training Institutions 31.
Foundation Day of Some States 32. Research Centres of India 33. Nuclear & Space Research Centres in India 34. Health & Medicinal Research Centres in India 35. Defence Institutes in India 36. Government Industrial Undertakings 37. Musical Instruments & their Exponents 38. States & their Folk Dances 39. Famous Places associated with Eminent Persons 40.
Crematorium of Famous Persons 41. Nicknames 42. Great Works associated with Famous Persons 43. Awards & Honours 44. National/Padma Awards 45. Gallantry Awards 46. Jnanpith Awards 47. Dada Saheb Phalke Awards 48. Books & Authors
49. Games & Sports- Olympic Games, Commonwealth Games, Asian Games, SAF Games, Afro- Asian Games, Sports & Related Informations, Cricket & World Cups, Football, Hockey, Tennis, Cups & Trophies, Famous Stadiums, National Games & Sports, Court/Campus/Field, No. of Players in popular Games & Sports 50. National Parks ....
1. First in India (Male) 2. First in India (Female) 3. First in World (Male and Female) 4. Superlative - India 5. Superlative - World 6. Important Monuments 7. International Borders 8. National Emblem 9. National Animal 10. News Agencies 11. Map Lines 12. Political Parties 13. Intelligence Agencies 14. Parliament 15. Vital Signs/Symbols 16. Official Books 17.
Newspapers 18. United Nations Organization 19. World Organization 20. UN Secretary General 21. International Decade 22. International Year 23. SAARC Year 24. International Week 25. Important Days ( India and World) 26. World Heritage Sites of India 27 Famous Tourist Places of India 28. Defense of India 29. Internal Security of India 30. Defense Training Institutes 31 Foundation Days of Some States 32. Research Centers of India 33.
Nuclear in India and Space Research Center 34. Health and Medicinal Research Center in India 35. Defense Institute in India 36. Government Industrial Undertaking 37. Musical Instruments and their Exponents 38. Stadium tes and their Folk Dances 39. Famous Places Associated with Famous Persons 40. Famous Cremation of Persons 41. Surname 42. Great Deeds associated with Famous Persons 43. Awards and Honors 44. National/Padma Awards 45. Gallantry Awards 46. Jnanpith Awards 47 Dadasaheb Phalke Awards 48.
Books and Authors 49. Sports and Sports- Olympics Games, Commonwealth b Sports and Related Information, Cricket and World Cup, Football, Hockey, Tennis, Cups and Trophies, Famous Stadiums, National Games and Games, Courts/Premises/Grounds, Popular Games and Sports, Asian Games, SAF Games, Afro-Asian Games, Sports and Related Information Number of players in sports 50. National Park ....
Introduction, Generation of Computer, Some Important Facts related to computers, Hardware, Software, Keyboard Shortcuts (Commands), Glossary, Abbreviations associated with computer, Abbreviations.
Census of India 2011: Figures At a Glance.
THANK YOU SO MUCH